SMi’s 2013 RNA Therapeutics
conference will look to discuss and share some of the latest findings and research in the field of RNAi technologies and the delivery mechanisms by which these therapies are administered to their target tissues.
A selection of distinguished speakers will look to provide the latest insights into some of the most promising technologies in RNAi development and delivery as well as addressing some of the current IP and regulatory challenges faced in the development and protection of these technologies.
Developing an understanding in how Epigenetic mechanisms can be used to alter gene expression is undoubtedly a prime target for the development of compounds which offer the ability to alter the processes of translation of a peptide. RNA Therapeutics conference offers the chance to meet the industry leaders in this field and provides the perfect opportunity to network and identify new strategies for RNAi development and application.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
• Identify new delivery technologies which enhance the efficacy and bioavailability of your compounds for the appropriate tissue
• Discover new approaches in the field of RNAi technologies
• Evaluate the current landscape with respect to the current technologies and how these are being applied
• Network with some of the industry leaders within the field of RNA therapeutics
• Overcome the challenges of developing RNAi technologies and the mechanisms by which they alter gene expression