With point of care constantly at the forefront of the biotechnology and healthcare markets, the need for up to date information on both the emerging technologies and the economic opportunities is paramount. Rapid testing in all areas of healthcare, from primary care to the emergency services is becoming increasingly expected, and successful point of care technology can revolutionise our ability to create this fast, personalised medicine.
Following the success of our past events, the SMi Group are proud to present their 9th annual Point of Care Diagnostics conference, which will bring together key members of the diagnostics and healthcare industries to discuss the implementation of technology, the reimbursements of the industry, and the connectivity of point of care technology throughout Europe and the world.
Key Benefits of Attending:
• Network with diagnostic manufacturers, pharmaceutical specialists and key healthcare practitioners working with POC technology
• Explore the economics, market developments, connectivity and the controversial topics of the POC industry
• Learn about the current market pulls and emerging technologies, and the ways they affect the medical diagnostics industry
• Discuss the POC industry, its potential expansion into wider markets and its future in the NHS and in European healthcare
• Consider new emerging technologies, and speak to the industry leaders at the forefront of development, manufacture and usage
Keynote Speakers Include:
• Hans Winkler, Senior Director, Biomarkers, Janssen R&D (a Johnson & Johnson company)
• Thomas Li, Senior Director, Technology Management, Roche Diagnostics, Singapore
• David Huckle, President & Director General, ABA – France
• Christopher Lowe, Director of the Institute of Biotechnology, University of Cambridge
• Gilbert Greub, Chief of Medicine, Institute of Microbiology