SMi presents the 3rd annual conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London UK 20-21 Jan 2014
SMi’s reputable Pharmaceutical Microbiology conference returns for its 3rd installment on 20th and 21st January, 2014, London UK.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology 2014 will draw upon the experiences and knowledge from experts and specialists around the globe to provide first-class presentations and stimulating discussions.
The conference will aim to focus on the regulatory aspect, with topics addressing preparations for auditing, what to expect during the inspection process, and how to rectify poor situations. There will also be considerable spotlight on novel rapid methods, case studies from the USA, their implementation, and the current regulatory view on methods. Among these hot topics the event will also examine sterility assessment, risk management, and contamination control.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Regulatory body representation and update – what to expect from inspection, how to prepare your lab, and how to rectify situations when things go wrong.
• Discover cutting edge rapid methods, how to implement the technology, and the regulatory stance
• Hear specialist advice on contamination control and risk management to minimize costs and maximize efficiency
• Learn about hot topics which include objectionable organisms, viral contaminations, update on the pharmacopeias, and quality by design.
• Discuss case studies and experiences with expert speakers and delegates from across the UK, USA, and Europe.
• Phil Duncanson, Site Microbiologist & QC Lead, MedImmune
• Mary-Anne Weatherhead, Qualified Person, Pfizer
• Andrew Bartko, Senior Scientist, Battelle
• William Wade, Professor of Oral Microbiology, Barts and The London
• Brendan Gilmore, Senior Lecturer in Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Queen’s University Belfast
• Amy McDaniel, Associate Director, Production Operations, Pfizer
• Tim Eaton, Sterile Manufacturing Specialist, AstraZeneca
• Pierre Raboisson, Head of Medicinal Chemistry, Johnson & Johnson
• Olivier Chancel, Head of Pharmaceutical Support, Merial Sas (Sanofi)
• Di Morris, Consultant, Pharmaceutical Solutions Ltd. (ex-MHRA)
• Stephen Rawling, Microbiology Team Leader, GSK
• John Duguid, Principal Process Analytical Scientist, Genzyme
• Kim Bowers, Senior Supervisor, Pfizer
• Hilary Chan, Quality Scientist IV, Pfizer
• Erika Pfeiler, Microbiologist, FDA
• Steven Donald, Microbiologist, FDA
The previous 2 events in the Microbiology series received positive feedback from the industry including Thermo Fischer Scientific – “The delegate quality was good” , Pfizer – “Topics were interesting and relevant” and Groninger & co gmbh- Very diverse multi facetted event
Be sure to take part in the next installment by clicking on the event website to register online.
Alternatively contact John Collins on +44(0)20 7827 6734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org