SMi’s 8th annual conference on Parallel Trade returns in 2014. The event will cover the latest regulation in the industry and offer guidance on compliance and best practice. Using data to manage parallel trade; anti-counterfeiting and competition law; building best practice processes; effective supply chain management; and differing perspectives from throughout the supply chain are just a selection of topics which will be featured. Leading pharmaceutical companies, legislative bodies and wholesalers will be speaking about their challenges and practical solutions to minimize loss and drive business performance. The event represents an excellent means for knowledge sharing and learning about case studies across the industry.
Senior management personnel will be speaking about their successes and analyzing recent cases. This event promises to be a high quality practical event with plenty of opportunity for debate and offers you step-by-step guidance on the complex issue of parallel trade.
Key benefits to attend:
This 2 day event represents an excellent opportunity for delegates to hear from leading experts. Professionals from across the pharmaceutical industry and beyond will be in attendance. The diverse selection of speakers and delegates from around the world will give added value to this event, helping you manage your challenges and drive forward your solutions in a different and effective way.
There will be unrivalled networking opportunities and space to reflect on your current business challenges.
Attend this event and learn the following:
• Understanding legal parallel trade and the non-licensed supply chain
• Challenge the differing perspectives on parallel trade
• How to use data to manage parallel trade
• Scrutinize effective supply chain management
• Analyze how to build best practice processes driven by the impact of parallel trade
New for 2014:
• How to comply with current and forthcoming pharmaceutical legislation
• Gain a diverse perspective on parallel trade from Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Solutions Companies
• Discuss the impact of government policies on parallel trade in Europe
• Perspective of traders – putting the spotlight on best practice within industry
• Kay panel discussion with LEO Pharma and Biogen Idec plus parallel trade industry experts Don Macarthur and Panos Kanavos
Key featured speakers:
• Craig Stobie, Global Life Sciences Sector Manager, Domino Uk Limited
• Dick Saunders, Commercial Manager, Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Solutions Companies
• Eric Noehrenberg, Director, Public Affairs for Market Access, Shire Pharmaceuticals Group Plc
• Hélène Juramy, Case Handler, European Commission
• Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Quintiles
• Joe Van Den Bergh, Director, Jeron Medical Limited
• Maarten Van Baelen, Medical Affairs Manager, European Generic Medicines Association
• Panos Kanavos, Reader, International Health Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science
• Dimitrios Karageorgiou, Secretary General, Panhellenic Pharmacists Association, Greece
What last year’s attendees said about the conference:
‘Good topics, up to date’ Novartis Pharma AG
‘Janice Haigh’s workshop was excellent’ Merck
‘Thought provoking, high energy and relevant’ Ernst and Young LLP
‘Very interesting, really good speakers’ AstraZeneca
Plus attend a half-day post – conference workshop:
Parallel Trade management strategies, hosted by Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Europe, Quintiles Consulting. Wednesday 12th February, 8.30am – 12.30pm, Marriott Regents Park, London, UK.
For more information please click on the event website link or contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email email@example.com