The 13th Annual Pain Therapeutics conference will showcase recent finding in areas such as: current targets for analgesic development, personalised medicine, the cannabinoid approach, imaging modalities, experimental models in early phase clinical development and improving clinical trial success rates. This promises to be a truly unmissable event!
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
• Balance of clinical and pre-clinical considerations alongside therapeutic applications
• Focus on personalised medicine and translational methods aiming to develop the efficacy of drugs
• Explore the use of anti-NGFs in the treatment of pain alongside the discovery of novel targets
• Spotlight on translational mechanistic pain biomarkers
• Study the use of imaging modalities such as fMRI for pain measurement
• Network with key industry professionals and discuss the future of pain therapeutics
PLUS TWO INTERACTIVE POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS:
22ND MAY 2013 | COPTHORNE TARA HOTEL | LONDON, UK
Human Pain Models - Lost in Translation?
Workshop Leaders: Jonathan Stewart, Consultant, Pain Medicine, Imperial NHS Trust, London
Zahid Ali, Senior Director, Pfizer
Remigiusz Lecybyl, Consultant in Chronic Pain, Lewisham Hospital
Using phenotyping and imaging for improve early drug development and clinical trial design
Workshop Leader: Anthony Jones, Professor of Neuro-rheumatology, University of Manchester