CYTO 2013 will focus on the themes of Innovation, Discovery, and Translation, and will highlight the ways in which new cell measurement technologies are driving the development of new biological understanding and its application to improve human health. CYTO 2013 will incorporate many of the successful features of previous CYTO conferences:
• Keynote and State-of-the-Art Plenary Lectures – launching the congress with a set of presentations that capture the latest developments in quantitative cell analysis
• Frontiers Lectures – featured presentations on cutting-edge cytometry technology and applications presented by leaders in their fields
• Plenary Talks – themed sessions providing a comprehensive view of the state of the art in specific areas of cytometry technology and application.
• Parallel & Poster Sessions – for membership participation via submitted abstracts with an expanded process of peer review creating a high-value program
• Interest Development Groups – opportunities for CYTO to serve as a forum to advance new cytometry-related technologies or biological applications
• Workshops – covering topics that respond to the state of the science and practice of cytometry as well as the current needs of the membership
• Introductory Courses and Scientific Tutorials – educational offerings that precede the congress, tailored for cytometrists with basic, intermediate, and advanced levels of experience
• The Hooke Lecture – a timely and topical presentation by an internationally-recognized scientist or public figure that presents a thought-provoking and inspiring perspective on the importance and future of both cytometry and science in general.
• Commercial Exhibition – featuring instrument, reagent, and software vendors, as well as manufacturers of light sources, detectors, electronics, and other components.
• Day-delegate options and other innovations to enhance outreach to local attendees or others who can only attend for a day
The CYTO 2013 Organizing Committee is dedicated to delivering a cost-conscious but high-value meeting. Please check the CYTO 2013 website often for information on invited speakers, abstract submission, and deadlines, as well as exhibition and sponsorship opportunities and the evolving program.