SMi presents its 10th annual conference on Controlled Release – the only conference in Europe to focus specifically on controlled release.
At this well-established annual event you will hear, from the global expert speaking faculty, how controlled release products and drugs have developed over the past 12 months.
• Discover the very latest developments in this innovative and booming industry
• Hear new topics for 2013:
- Investigating structure-activity relationships of siRNA nanoparticles
- Challenges of pre-clinical gastro-retentive dosage form development
- Numerous case studies from big pharma laboratories – such as GSKs formulation development programme
• Benefit from an interactive half-day post-conference workshop on SMART formulation design: tools and strategies for complex formulation design and problem solving
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Michael Keller, PDU Parenteral, Topical & siRNA Lead, Novartis
Andy Lewis, Director, Ipsen
Petra Wicklandt, CMC Development, Merck
Howard Stevens, Professor, Exploratory Drug Discovery, University of Strathclyde
David Elder, Externalisation Director, GlaxoSmithKline
Monica Rosa, Director, SigmoidPharma
Navnit Shah, Distinguished Scientist, Roche
Mark Wilson, Director, Collaboration Management, GlaxoSmithKline
Dmitry Samarsky, Technology & Business Development, Ribobio
Richard Elkes, Senior Research Scientist, Merck
and many more . . .