SMi's Clinical Trial Logistics conference returns, on the 21st and 22nd May 2014 in London, for its 8th year.
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology businesses from across the globe will be meeting to help understand how to negotiate the latest challenges in clinical trial transportation, storage and recruitment in clinical trials.
Senior professionals will have the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues to develop and forge the new relationships that will accelerate your clinical trials.
The efficiency of your supply chain is vital for clinical trials. Navigating the hurdles of trial logistics enables clinical trials to move through the stages to commercialisation. Without efficient monitoring and temperature control in the supply chain the efficacy of the products cannot be guaranteed.
This world leading conference offers delegates the opportunities to navigate the latest changes to GDP guidelines, their applicability, time and temperature management and working with logistical and research partners.
Benefits of attending:
• More panel discussions, more case studies and more speakers than ever before
• Find out the latest information on GDP regulations and their application to clinical trials
• Enhanced networking for delegates through the use of roundtables
• Focus sessions on GDP regulations and trials in emerging markets
• Refreshed programme focusing on the latest issues from across the globe
• Lesley George, Supply Chain Lead, Pfizer
• Michelle Ingravallo, Director of Business Innovation and Transformation, Alliance Boots
• Riekert Bruinink, Member of the GDP drafting Group of the EMA, Dutch Health Care
• Vimal Unewal, Planning Manager, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd
• Vanessa Simm, Senior Operations Manager, Allergan
• Janice Kite, Traceability Director Healthcare, GS1
• Layla Hannbeck, Head of Pharmacy Services, National Pharmaceutical Association
• Chris Jones, Distribution Manager, R&D Supply Chain, AstraZeneca
For more information click on the event website link.
• Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email email@example.com
• John Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org