SMi is proud to present its 7th annual Clinical Trial Logistics conference. This exciting event will bring together industry experts from a variety of different backgrounds including big pharma organisations, regulatory agencies, CROs and logistics companies to discuss the latest developments in this fast-paced and growing sector.
The all-new 2013 conference will explore the latest regulations facing the logistics sector, focussing on the new EU GDPs and their influences on distribution practices. The growing number of clinical trials taking place in emerging markets will also be discussed and attendees will be presented with a number of case studies on security, contractor and transportation issues.
Key reasons to attend:
• Explore the latest regulatory challenges currently being faced and consider strategies to comply with GDP and GCP regulations
• Learn from industry case studies on logistic developments and warehouse management
• Develop your understanding of risk analysis and demand forecasting
• Understand the latest in security issues and vendor relationship management
• Hear first-hand accounts of conducting clinical trials in emerging markets and running global multi-centre trials
• Discuss latest logistical and temperature sensitive distribution issues with key industry professionals
Quote “Select Science” and save £100
Expert speakers include:
• Sandra Hoffman, Project Manager, Boehringer-Ingelheim
• Tobias Frey, Global Clinical Label Management Associate, Roche
• Mike Isles, Executive Director, EAASM
• Tamara Spuergin, Senior Clinical Distribution Manager, Novartis
• Vimal Unewal, Planning Manager, Ferring