North America's premier conference for cell culture optimization and development
The 3rd annual Cell Culture World Congress USA is North America’s premier meeting place for biopharma, biotech, academia and the FDA to talk about upstream cell culture optimization.
The conference showcases the latest trends in continuous process development, automation, 3D cell culture and big pharma adoption of single-use disposable technologies for large-scale manufacturing.
Experts from all over the cell culture community will be there to discuss:
• How to progress toward efficient implementation of continuous upstream processes
• How to apply QbD tools to support mAbs characterization
• How to shift to single-use, disposable technology large scale manufacturing
• How to understand additional cell culture steps and niche challenges in developing vaccines
• How to uncover innovations in high throughput cell culture media development to improve late stage commercial process for mAbs in CHO
Download the brochure: http://bit.ly/1kQi08l
Register online: http://bit.ly/1rHjExV
Additional discounts available for groups of 3 or more - for more information please contact Felipe Lima at Felipe.Lima@Terrapinn.com or +1 212 379 6320.