Making your smart bomb smarter - creating innovative antibody-drug conjugates
SMi’s 3rd annual Antibody Drug Conjugates Summit comes at the perfect time to focus on innovative manufacturing techniques, preclinical and clinical data and next generation ADCs, bringing together key industry experts from academia, pharma and biotech companies.
Join us and hear case studies, presentations and round tables demonstrating how to maximise the therapeutic index of your ADC and how this form of empowered antibody is transforming next-generation antibody therapeutics. This must attend event will be delivered by true industry experts who will inform you of latest developments.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
• Hear cutting edge presentations and key case studies from leading ADCs experts on key topics such as nano-delivery systems, advancing preclinical development to accelerate ADCs into the clinic, next generation ADCs and manufacturing challenges
• Network and learn from industry and academic opinion leaders including Photobiotics, Medlmmune, Spirogen, Synthon plus many more…
• Learn about latest developments pertaining to the components of ADCs (payload, antibody and linker)
• Join the debate in our round table session to discuss creative strategies in making the “smart bomb” more intelligent when building your oncology arsenal
KEY SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
• Dr Mahendra Deonarain, Chief Scientific Officer, Photobiotics
• Dr Adeela Kamal, Associate Director, R&D, Oncology Research, MedImmune
• Philip Howard, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Spirogen Limited
• Dr Trevor Hallam, Chief Scientific Officer, Sutro Biopharma
• Dr Ronald Elgersma, Project Leader, Antibody-Drug Conjugates, Synthon
• Dr Erica Hong, Scientist, ImmunoGen
• Dr Hagop Youssoufian, Executive Vice President of R&D, Progenics
• Dr Pamela Trail, Vice President Oncology, Regeneron
This 2 day networking event will invite in depth discussion of key drivers impacting ADCs, providing a fantastic opportunity to hear from and talk to professionals currently operating in the market.
To download a brochure and to secure your attendance visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2014adcsummit19.asp
Alternatively for further information contact SMi Group on +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email [email protected]