SMi’s 3rd Annual Biobanking conference will aim to bring together key solution providers and potential clients affiliated with pharmaceutical companies and Biobanking institutions alike.
As researchers endeavour to develop more personalised medicines, acquiring high quality biospecimens is essential. This is reflected in the estimation that the global Biobanking market is expected to reach $183 billion as biobanks experience rapid growth.
The Biobanking event will reflect the significant change driving current development in biosample management. There will be efforts to associate value to existing biological resources and coverage of important issues experienced by those who donate, manage and expend biobank samples. Focussing on the properties of data sharing and greater involvement between biobanks, allow Biobanking 2013 to give you the most recent up to date information on Biobanking today.
• Unique insights into building and developing a successful biobanking infrastructure
• Explore novel technologies for managing biobanks - Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Promote availability and maximise value from biospecimen collections
• Investigate ways in which biobanks can contribute to stratified medicines
• Interactive platform for networking between academia and industry
• Spotlight on ground-breaking topics that expose commercial opportunities for future investments
• Highlight global regulatory, legal and ethical compliance considerations
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London
Kensington & Chelsea,
Organizer: SMi Group Ltd