SMi Group proudly present Europe’s leading Cold Chain Distribution
conference. The 8th annual event will take place on Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th December, 2013, at the Marriott Hotel, Regents Park, London, UK.
Optimisation of the cold chain is imperative for the successful organisation and distribution of a variety of pharmaceutical drugs and products. Continual discussion and development in all aspects of the cold chain is critical for this improvement.
Building on the very successful 2012 event this year’s conference will draw from the expertise of industry specialists, pharmaceuticals, suppliers, and academia. This will provide excellent opportunities for personal and business development, while striking first-class discussion on the fields hottest topics and challenges.
This insightful and informative conference will address cutting edge technology in temperature control management, advances and challenges in transport and logistical methods, the optimisation of distribution efficiency, innovations in packaging and distribution strategies, and many more... Key reasons to attend:
• Discuss key topics with specialists relaying invaluable information of challenges of temperature control, distribution solutions, logistics management, transport methods, regulatory environment, and more
• Explore up-to-date innovations and novel strategies to ensure uninterrupted cold chain distribution that ensure minimal costs and maximum results
• Maximise your and your company’s cold chain distribution potential by networking with professionals from every level of the industry, pharmaceuticals, suppliers, and academia
• New topics for 2013 include: Transportation of dangerous goods by air, Risk evaluation of sea freighting, Comparisons of cold chain monitoring devices, Effective collaboration with vendor companies and more
• Receive vital updates on regulation and GDP guidelines and how they will affect your supply chain Who should attend:
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Logistics companies
• Packaging companies
• Regulatory and compliance bodies
To find out more and/or register please click here