SMi is proud to present the 12th Annual Clinical Trials in CNS.
The highly anticipated and respected 12th annual Clinical Trials in CNS Conference returns to London with a two day content packed agenda featuring new approaches taken in this field towards a number of neurodegenerative disorders, from clinical trial modelling and simulation to the role of biomarkers, the agenda presents a detailed look into many aspects of drug discovery and delivery of CNS therapeutics. This innovative conference will give delegates an opportunity to gain insights through case studies and interactive discussion into the best practices in clinical trials.
Event Highlights Include:
• Learn the importance of understanding the pathophysiology and biology of disease processes with use of biomarkers and imaging techniques
• Discover ways to design late stage clinical trials
• Overcome challenges of delivery within the CNS
• Determine the legal and ethical issues behind sham surgery
Keynote Speakers Include:
• Larry Alphs, Therapeutic Area Leader, Johnson & Johnson
• Lars Bauer, Senior Medical Director TA CNS, UCB Pharma
• Tom Isaacs, Co-founder, Cure Parkinson’s Trust
• Kyriacos Mitrophanous, Head of Research, Oxford Biomedica
• Mathieu Albasser, Post Doctoral Researcher, Eli Lilly
• Johannes Streffer, Senior Director, Experimental Medicine Europe, Janssen Research & Development
• Warren Hirst, Associate Research Fellow Neurodegeneration Research, Pfizer
• Eric Karran, Director of Research, Alzheimers Research UK
**Book by 19th July 2013 and save £300**
**Book by 31st September 2013 and save £100**
Click here to find out more and/or book your place.