Raptor Photonics Limited is a high tech company based in Northern Ireland, which was established in September 2006. Its main focus is to design, manufacture and sell the next generation of high performance, cutting edge, low light level digital cameras.
Benefiting from more than 100 years of combined technological experience in CCD, ICCD, EMCCD, CCTV, SWIR and video design, the company includes leading experts in a variety of key areas, such as:
• Analogue and digital signal processing
• Digital design including PCI, USB, LVDS, CameraLink, Firewire, GigE
• FPGA (VHDL) development for imaging processing
• High speed analogue and digital design
• Low noise pre-amp circuit development
• High voltage and ultra fast pulse circuit design
• Embedded firmware development
• Application development in C++, VB & Delphi
• Mechanical and Optical design
Raptor Photonics Limited possesses an extensive understanding of the high performance digital camera markets. These markets include:
• Scientific Research
• Life Science and Analytical Instrumentation
• Low Light Surveillance
• Homeland Security
No reviews to display
The digital FALCON BLUE EMCCD camera, model FA285B-CL, combines high sensitivity, speed and high resolution.
It uses a peltier cooled Texas Inst...
More about the Falcon BLUE
Using the new Sony ICX694 chip, offering 6MP resolution, the Kingfisher V has 4.54μm x 4.54μm pixels enabling ultra sharp image resolution and QE of...
More about the Kingfisher V
Introducing the Kingfisher CCD, driven by the new Sony ICX674 and ICX694 chips, offering 2.8MP and 6MP resolution. The Kingfisher has 4.54μm x 4.54μ...
More about the Kingfisher CCD
The digital KITE EMCCD camera, model KI247-CL, combines high sensitivity, speed and high resolution. It uses a peltier cooled Texas Instruments' 640...
More about the Kite EMCCD
23 May 2013
17 Dec 2012
17 Dec 2012
09 Oct 2012