SMi is delighted to announce that its 4th annual ADC Summit 2015 conference will take place on 18th - 19th May in London, UK.
Recent clinical successes have generated intense interest in antibody-drug conjugates and they are now an increasingly active area of biopharma research, with developers and manufacturers investing towards this revolutionary therapeutic. To develop ADCs that are more specific, more stable, and more effective; continued optimization of the antibody, linker and payload of an ADC is critical.
This conference goes to the heart of the technological challenges and asks: What does it take to develop superior ADCs and gain the clinical edge? It will share, confer and debate how to create the next wave of ADCs with better efficacy, lower toxicity and improved potency for clinical success.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Hear more about the payload developments
• Receive updates on ADCs in clinical trials
• Learn more about biodistribution and tumor penetrations
• Aim for improvement of the therapeutic index
• Discover strategies for effective targeting ADC off-target toxicities
• Understand the status of the development of novel binding moieties
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Mahendra Deonarain, Chief Scientific Officer, Antikor Biopharma Ltd.
- David Thurston, Professor of Drug Discovery, King's College London
- Angela Romanelli, Senior Director, Biomarkers, ImmunoGen, Inc.
- Christophe Bonny, Chief Scientific Officer, Bicycle Therapeutics Limited
- Klaus Bosslet, Head Discovery Oncology, Pharma Research & Early Development, Roche Innovation Center Penzberg
- Iontcho Vlahov, Vice President of Discovery Chemistry, Endocyte, Inc.
- Vijay Chudasama, Research Associate, University College London