Climate-Controlled BioCel Systems
15 January 2008
Quality environmental control, such as temperature maintenance and air filtration, for stem cell culture gives fast, efficient transfer of cells, minimal exposure and optimal growth.
This Technical Note describes the features and procedure used by the BioCel cleanroom for cell maintenance and cell-based assays.
The general procedure is:
- Seed the plates from a bulk culture
- Replace the cell culture media
- Add the compounds to cell plates
- Transfer the supernatant or the cell lysate to an assay plate
- Transfer the cell culture plates directly to the stackers
(intracellular analysis only)